Wednesday, January 14, 2009

You know you want one...




Now we all are weary of the only for TV products. But you have to admit, sometimes you come across one that looks pretty cool. I was tempted to buy that little hand steamer to be totally honest. I mean it was only 20 bucks! But the snuggie blanket was one that I hadn't thought I would need. The commercial was so cheesy. I mean c'mon, its just a blanket. The people wearing them looked like monks! Well little did I know that we would get them as a Christmas present from Veronica's sister Christina.

So today we tried them out, and I have to admit its a warm blanket. One down side I have noticed is that they produce some good static electricity - Ouch. All in all they are pretty nice. Anyways we couldn't resist taking funny pictures with them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment