Friday, May 29, 2009

Allie has been pierced


As much as it pained me to go through, Allie now has her ears pierced, along with my heart. It felt so strange to willingly inflict the pain to her. I was against it, but her mom really wanted them as you can tell from the photo. I guess all in all it will be good for her. I just felt so bad inside, knowing that she was going through this pain and it wasn't for something absolutely necessary like her shots are for school and such. I will say that she surprised me with how tough she was. She didn't cry at all for the first ear, the second she cried (no tears) for about 10 seconds. Then she was fine. Actually she was more than fine, she was laughing and smiling as she normally does. Oh well, I think one day I'll look back and be glad we did it early.

1 comment: