Monday, November 9, 2009

Catch Up


Its been way to long since I have posted something on my blog. So much has been happening. Allie is walking now, by default instead of crawling. I was waiting to say anything because last time I think I jinxed her. Her new favorite thing to do is go outside and wander the front yard.She likes going outside to the park as well. Veronica and myself are so excited for her. She is growing up so fast. One of the funny things that I have noticed recently is that she now can engage more with Sadie (our dog). Sadie used to grab a toy and run around with it and Allie would watch her and laugh at her as she ran by. Now Allie started to follow Sadie and try to take the toy away from Sadie. The first time it happened, Sadie was definitely caught off guard. Soon they will be inseparable.

No comments:

Post a Comment